Jason & Gina Gordon have lived in Williamson County for over 10 years. During that time, Jason has served in many ministry roles as a part of the staff team of Austin Christian Fellowship. Gina has been in leadership roles in the business community in Williamson and Travis Counties. Jason & Gina love the Cedar Park community. It was that love for the community that led them to start Family House.
Jason leads our team and helps guide our vision. You'll see Jason preaching on Sundays frequently, sometimes leading worship and every weekend at Guest Connect after our gatherings. You'll see Gina preaching occasionally, leading our operations behind the scenes and every weekend at Guest Connect.
Fun Facts about Jason:
- Grew up in Mattoon, Illinois - A child of the corn!
- Graduated from Mattoon High School, has a BA in Ministry from Lincoln Christian University and a MA in Christian Education from Lincoln Christian Seminary. Completed Jesus Culture School of Leadership in 2022.
- Favorite Food: TexMex and Texas BBQ.
- Favorite Music: 70's/80's Rock, U2, Bethel Music, Jesus Culture
- Favorite Sports Teams: St. Louis Cardinals (MLB), Indianapolis Colts (NFL), University of Illinois Fighting Illini Basketball and Football & Austin FC (MLS Soccer).
- Favorite Bible Verse: "Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world." James 4:8
- Random Fact: I sang the National Anthem for a Chicago White Sox game while in high school.
Fun Facts about Gina:
- I grew up in Minnesota, but moved to Texas 11 years ago.
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota with a BA of Science with focus on accounting. Currently attending the Jesus Culture School of Leadership.
- Favorite Food: Pizza - I could eat it everyday!
- Favorite Music: Worship music...but my guilty pleasure is 2000's rap!
- Favorite Sports Teams: Minnesota Vikings (NFL), University of Minnesota Golden Gophers & Austin FC (MLS Soccer).
- Favorite Bible Verse: All of Psalm 23.
- Random Fact: I have been sky diving and rode camels in India - Not at the same time!